Sunday, April 4, 2010

Accessibiltiy assistance

I've been a bit scarce around here for the last 6 months or so as I've been working on developing a new business and developing some training.  In the next few weeks, I'm going to post different ideas or questions for the community to consider and respond to.  People are free to post a comment, e-mail me, or leave me a message using the "Call ME" link to the right. 

Some of the areas I'm looking at getting some feedback on are:
  1. Styles of help text for Word forms
  2. Script for individual who receives call for an accommodation
  3. Font preferences for large print (style and size)
For some of these there's information (like large print standards), so I'm looking for preferences.  However, for many of the questions, there's no information that I've been able to find, and its all about what people are doing in practice.
Thanks in advance for your help, and assistance,

Josh

Thanks for supporting Maine VRC.

No comments: