Monday, July 27, 2009

5K for Cancer-

As the teaser of the pink ribbon graphic from the other day alluded to, I've been building a new site. It's official, I'm running a 5K for the Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope and Healing. I've created a site called 5K for Cancer as a fundraising site. You can go to the site and donate using your credit card or by going to the Dempsey Challenge Site.
I've written about my Cousin Katie Janssen Osbourne before who passed away from breast cancer in December. I'm running the race in her memory and hope to raise at least $500 (though would love to raise more.)
In the next two months you can follow my training and preparation for the race on 5K for Cancer . Please send the link along to your friends and family to help me raise money. You'll also be able to track my fund raising activities by the thermometer to the right that will track my fund raising activities.
Thank you for your support.


Click here to Donate via the Dempsey Challenge website

Thanks for supporting Maine VRC.

No comments: